Cécile's blog

To keep in touch with people I can't see every day...

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

A long day...

Yes, it's me again!!
I'm so bored!!!!!!!!!!! Today was a very busy day for me : watching tv, Internet, watching TV, Internet ... and I tidied my room!! Good craic, as you can imagine...
Before going to Ireland, I always knew what to do in my place: I read, I watched a video, well I knew how to be busy...
And for these last few days (since I've arrived in France), I don't know what to do. It's so weird. I have no motivation to start my project (that I have to give back on the 17th...) In fact, this is usual for me! lol, but I'm not motivated for anything. I'm looking forward to finding a job!
My parents are at a meeting at the moment so I'm alone in this big house..and it is so quiet! I was used to the noise during 9 months and now I recognize I miss noise! lol
Tomorrow, I will give my CV to a "work agence" (english expression I just invented I think! ;-)) and I'll go to the library in Le Havre to start my project...Maybe I will find some inspiration (thanks to a cute guy! :p)
I'm going to see Will as well, we have to play snooker :p, I hope I will win!!
have to apply for several universities next year...I think I will choose Dunkerque, Lille and Caen, I don't want to live in the south of France!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home