Cécile's blog

To keep in touch with people I can't see every day...

Friday, June 03, 2005

Job, job, job....

Had some news yesterday (I don’t really know if it’s a good or a bad news in fact…). The firm I worked in last summer called me to ask me if I was available this summer...
So yes, it is a good news when I say that: I will earn lots of money and I will get some “tickets resto” (I could go to the restaurant for free!). From this side, this is a real opportunity. [...]
Moreover, I wanted to do something else this year, discover a new job!
So I spent many hours thinking about this “problem”... They told me at the temporary work agency that there were not lots of offers and all that I could do for july was cleaning rooms in an hotel...20 hours a week and during the week ends!
That’s why I decided (well, my mother convinced me in fact!lol) to work in this company this summer!! Great!! (I hate that but I really need money...)
I have to phone them and will see what they will tell me...
Don’t hesitate to advise me and tell me what you think about this situation!
Oh by the way, I started my report, I did the table of contents!! lol

3 Comments:

  • At Sat Jun 04, 04:37:00 AM, Blogger Schubi said…

    yeah cécile ... we (probably) all end up taking jobs we don't like (...). Just be careful with your blog ... theoretically your boss could read it once she finds out about the address. (c:

     
  • At Sat Jun 04, 09:41:00 PM, Blogger Cecile said…

    thanx Sven! I didn't think of that lol
    That's why I modified a little bit my note :p

     
  • At Thu Jun 09, 12:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree, the chances that it happens are very slim but usually I'm not very lucky, that's why I prefer pay attention now...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home