Cécile's blog

To keep in touch with people I can't see every day...

Saturday, June 18, 2005

good news!

Hi everybody!!
Yeah It's been a long time I didn't write in this blog! In fact, I was a bit busy and I forgot my password!! (It can only happen to me :P)
Yesterday was the big day for the results... and the result is : I get a Bachelor in International Business. I saw that on internet. They only said : passed bachelor with distinction.
I don't know exactly what it means but I'm happy because I succeeded! In fact, my diploma in France is more important for me to be accepted next year to do a Master but anyway, it is a good news!
The bad news arrived a few days ago: I'm not accepted in Lille... I'm disappointed because I really wanted to go there. There are lots of students and international ones and Ialready imagined myself sharing a flat with foreign people and enjoying myself like in Ireland... Well, Lille doesn't want me so... Now, I don't except anything and I also think of stopping my studies. I don't want to but I will have to if I'm not accepted in Dunkerque or Caen...
I gave my report back on Thursday. I almost did the whole thing on Wednesday!! I know I'm not really proud of me but it's always like that for me. My oral presentation is on monday 9 am. And after that, I'll be on holidays!! I'm looking forward to tuesday!
Except this, the sun is shining in Normandy and I will be tanned in the next few days!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home