magic U2!!
I spent one of my best weekends a few days ago... Yes, I went to U2 concert!! That was great even if they didn't sing "with or without you" :'( But nevermind, I was a great night!!
And I had a very good time with Caitlin, Julien and Vincent! I spent my sunday morning shopping in Dublin with all the U2 fans. I even saw U2 wristbands... (maybe it is for the U2 charity?? :p)
It was amazing to see all these fans from different nationalities coming in Dublin for U2. No many rock bands can do that!
Last night I went to the bowling with Aurelie and we really had a great time, didn't we Aurelie? :p
The bowling celebrated their 3rd birthday and there were a lot of games. We had to do a "strike" to win a T-shirt and I don't know how it happened but I did it (It never happens to me!) and I won a T-shirt "Hot comme trois pommes" !! Aurelie and I shouted like kids, it was so funny!
And 2 minutes after the game ended, Aurelie did a "strike" as well. She went to the guy who gave the T-shirts and she won "play cards" (i don't think it's the right word...). So finally, I won the bowling game and Aurelie won the game.
We also went to an Irish pub!! We drank english cider (as usual! but no bulmers unfortunately! lol) and we talked about our Irish experience ;)
I really spent a great night and I'm sure we will spend again many nights like this one!
The weather is fucking shit for the last 2 days... I hope my tan will stay a long time... And good news caitlin : I don't peel anymore!! :-D
And I had a very good time with Caitlin, Julien and Vincent! I spent my sunday morning shopping in Dublin with all the U2 fans. I even saw U2 wristbands... (maybe it is for the U2 charity?? :p)
It was amazing to see all these fans from different nationalities coming in Dublin for U2. No many rock bands can do that!
Last night I went to the bowling with Aurelie and we really had a great time, didn't we Aurelie? :p
The bowling celebrated their 3rd birthday and there were a lot of games. We had to do a "strike" to win a T-shirt and I don't know how it happened but I did it (It never happens to me!) and I won a T-shirt "Hot comme trois pommes" !! Aurelie and I shouted like kids, it was so funny!
And 2 minutes after the game ended, Aurelie did a "strike" as well. She went to the guy who gave the T-shirts and she won "play cards" (i don't think it's the right word...). So finally, I won the bowling game and Aurelie won the game.
We also went to an Irish pub!! We drank english cider (as usual! but no bulmers unfortunately! lol) and we talked about our Irish experience ;)
I really spent a great night and I'm sure we will spend again many nights like this one!
The weather is fucking shit for the last 2 days... I hope my tan will stay a long time... And good news caitlin : I don't peel anymore!! :-D


1 Comments:
At Sat Jul 02, 09:44:00 PM,
Schubi said…
Hehe, Cecile, congrats. Now you're a member of our exclusive circle of U2-live-spectators.
I know your grief, no Bulmers or even Magners in Germany either ... only Strongbow, which is made by Bulmers but not by Bulmers ;) and after all bears that first norman king of leinster's name ;)
Hmm, about that hot comme trois pommes ... that will need explanation! There's a french phrase "gosse haut comme trois pommes" (blighter the height of 3 apples - midget - Dreikaesehoch) - does that have anything to do with it?
keep us updated! ;o)
Post a Comment
<< Home