Cécile's blog

To keep in touch with people I can't see every day...

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Hi everybody!
Yes I know... I haven't updated my blog for a long time!!
But I'm very busy and I don't have any connection during the week, except at work but I'm not allowed...
Well, all is grand for me now. I enjoy my job, my colleagues are very nice and my boss of last year isn't there anymore... Great!!
But even if my job is ok, I want to go on holidays!! I would like to see something else than Le Havre. For instance, the south of France could be cool. Because today, the sun is hidding in Normandy!
I went to the bowling this week with some friends and Will but there was no T-shirt to win! However I had to buy some socks because I had forgotten mine!
For Sven, "gosse haut comme 3 pommes" has a link with "hot comme 3 pommes". In fact, "gosse...pommes" means a child who is very small (like 3 apples). And on the T-shirt, there's a game on the word "haute" (high) and "hot" because it's the same pronunciation. I don't know if you understand me because I don't know how to explain exactly. Afterwards, there's no link between being hot and being like 3 apples! lol
See you next week!

1 Comments:

  • At Wed Jul 27, 03:44:00 PM, Blogger Schubi said…

    Hey Cécile!

    Thanks for the clarification ... I only knew about the 3-apple high (in German its "3-Käse-hoch" (3-cheese-high). So ...with a little imagination, 3 apples can be hot alrite ;)

    I wanted to go to Nice in late August/early september before I go to Germany for the next year. But now there's the 2 repeats on Aug 29 and I'm not too sure about if I'll find the time/money in September...

    Cáit's right, you should write at least weekly (says me ... who's really neglecting his blog).

    A la prochaine!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home