Fucking weather!
Ok, now I will try to update my blog every week :)
This week didn't pass very fast. I often went to the restaurant, notably with Aurelie :)
I have to be careful because if I go on like this, I won't have money anymore at the end of the holidays!!
I saw some other friends and I spent a good time with them.
Unfortunately, I've been sick for 3 days now. I have headaches all the time, I hate that! I saw the doctor yesterday but he told me I was not ill, it could be due to my job (I always work with a computer). So except taking medicines against headaches, I can't do anything... The doctor was not the same as usual but he was very nice and told me at the end that I will succeed. That was very weird when you know that he didn't know me before!! But I hope he's right!! :D
I bought 2 DVDs this week : Dirty Dancing and Gilbert Grape. It was € 3 each!
I also bought a book in English : Can you keep a secret? I started to read it last night and it's very funny! I miss speaking english at the moment. So reading in English makes me think in English, which is good for me!
Oh by the way, I'm accepted in Dunkerque for next year!! I was not sure but now I have to go there on 14th September to pay the registration. So if I 'm not accepted in Caen, I will go to Dunkerque and not to Le Havre! (I really didn't want to go to Le Havre again!). And in Dunkerque there's a 4 months job placement abroad :)
With William, we have decided to go to Paris for a weekend. We have already booked the hotel. We will visit "Notre Dame de Paris" and some other things. I'm looking forward!!
Today I'm invited at my cousin's place. We will be about 50 people and we will eat outside a pig! lol
I don't know who had this idea but that can be good :)
Talk to u next week :)
This week didn't pass very fast. I often went to the restaurant, notably with Aurelie :)
I have to be careful because if I go on like this, I won't have money anymore at the end of the holidays!!
I saw some other friends and I spent a good time with them.
Unfortunately, I've been sick for 3 days now. I have headaches all the time, I hate that! I saw the doctor yesterday but he told me I was not ill, it could be due to my job (I always work with a computer). So except taking medicines against headaches, I can't do anything... The doctor was not the same as usual but he was very nice and told me at the end that I will succeed. That was very weird when you know that he didn't know me before!! But I hope he's right!! :D
I bought 2 DVDs this week : Dirty Dancing and Gilbert Grape. It was € 3 each!
I also bought a book in English : Can you keep a secret? I started to read it last night and it's very funny! I miss speaking english at the moment. So reading in English makes me think in English, which is good for me!
Oh by the way, I'm accepted in Dunkerque for next year!! I was not sure but now I have to go there on 14th September to pay the registration. So if I 'm not accepted in Caen, I will go to Dunkerque and not to Le Havre! (I really didn't want to go to Le Havre again!). And in Dunkerque there's a 4 months job placement abroad :)
With William, we have decided to go to Paris for a weekend. We have already booked the hotel. We will visit "Notre Dame de Paris" and some other things. I'm looking forward!!
Today I'm invited at my cousin's place. We will be about 50 people and we will eat outside a pig! lol
I don't know who had this idea but that can be good :)
Talk to u next week :)


2 Comments:
At Tue Aug 02, 12:18:00 AM,
Schubi said…
Hey ya,
same here Cécile, I spent the last 3 days pumping drugs into my system to cope with some nasty headaches ... certainly computer related too. Wrecks the neck and back and eyes ... evil machines.
I'm kinda starting to feel the pressure of the repeat exams on Aug 29 ... so much studying to do ... and still I have a distinct lack of motivation to go through the books and notes again.
So, youse headin to Paris ... nice. Never been there myself. Ah well, one day ;) How was the pig?
At Sat Aug 06, 03:55:00 PM,
Cecile said…
don't worry, u will go to Paris one day, you're a "globe-trotter" :p
the pig was very good, thanx!
Post a Comment
<< Home