Sunny sunday
Hi all!
As promised I give some news! :)
The week was cool. I was with my other colleague this week (the other is on holiday now). And there was not a lot of things to do. On Friday, I was on the net, searching on Ebay what I could buy! lol
I like going to work when it's like this :)
I saw one of my friends this week. She will move in 2 weeks with her boyfriend at maybe 700 kilometres from Le Havre. She will know nobody there. I think it will be hard for her because she never left her parents. I couldn't do this, living with my boyfriend at this time would be impossible!! But I hope all will be fine for her!
Except this, I went to the restaurant with my sister. It was a pizzeria and it was really good :D
Oh I discovered a new series on TV. In english it's called "The O.C." . I remember, we wanted to watch it in Ireland with Aurelie but as we didn't see the beginning we didn't understand it! So I'm happy now, I can understand everything! :)
Well that's it for the week, I have to go to have lunch.
Talk to u soon!
As promised I give some news! :)
The week was cool. I was with my other colleague this week (the other is on holiday now). And there was not a lot of things to do. On Friday, I was on the net, searching on Ebay what I could buy! lol
I like going to work when it's like this :)
I saw one of my friends this week. She will move in 2 weeks with her boyfriend at maybe 700 kilometres from Le Havre. She will know nobody there. I think it will be hard for her because she never left her parents. I couldn't do this, living with my boyfriend at this time would be impossible!! But I hope all will be fine for her!
Except this, I went to the restaurant with my sister. It was a pizzeria and it was really good :D
Oh I discovered a new series on TV. In english it's called "The O.C." . I remember, we wanted to watch it in Ireland with Aurelie but as we didn't see the beginning we didn't understand it! So I'm happy now, I can understand everything! :)
Well that's it for the week, I have to go to have lunch.
Talk to u soon!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home