Cécile's blog

To keep in touch with people I can't see every day...

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Hey! It's me again!
I couldn't write in my blog last week because as you know, I was in Paris!! :D
It was very relaxing and I enjoyed it very much. With Will, we went to Le Louvre, the Eiffel Tower :p , L'arc de triomphe, Notre Dame de Paris, L'opéra Garnier and so on... We went also on a boat a "fly boat" to translate literally (bateau mouche). We had some difficulties to find the subway but after 1 hour, we found it!! :p
From Tuesday, I lived at Will's place because his parents are on holiday. It is funny to live with someone you've known for a long time!
Yesterday, I saw my friends who move together in the Alpes. They move on friday. It was sad to see them for the last time.
I realize that a lot of things have changed since my return in France. It's so weird. I let my french life apart during 1 year and now I see some changes in my friends' lives.
Friends can leave and new friends can appear. That's life but the transition is hard.
I realize that some of my friends become adults and it's difficult to me to be an adult... That's maybe the difference between them and me...

7 Comments:

  • At Tue Aug 23, 11:13:00 PM, Blogger Schubi said…

    Hi Cécile,

    how's things? Say, you are going to study in Lille, right? Or did I mix something/one up? When will you move to Lille? I'll pass Lille on Sep. 23 on my way back to Germany, coming from England, as I will take the landbridge this time and visit friends in London and Essex together with my lil sis.

     
  • At Wed Aug 24, 06:55:00 PM, Blogger Cecile said…

    No I will go to Dunkerque and not Lille unfortunately! But it's near so maybe we could meet, except if I'm accepted in Caen, Normandy... If I go to Dunkerque I will probably move at the beginning of September.
    As u can see, it's a bit complicated and I'm a bit lost! :p
    see you!

     
  • At Fri Aug 26, 10:33:00 PM, Blogger Schubi said…

    Dünkirchen also ... :) Sehr gut. Just let me know how things turn out and we can arrange something. True, it'd just be a few Kilometres off the route.

     
  • At Thu Sep 08, 02:30:00 PM, Blogger Schubi said…

    He Ho?! Anybody home :)?

     
  • At Fri Sep 09, 03:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my sentiments exactly. She's probably off searching for that piece of paper with her password scribbled on it ;) :P

     
  • At Sun Sep 11, 05:39:00 PM, Blogger Schubi said…

    HAAAAAALLLLOOOOOO????

     
  • At Sun Sep 11, 06:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like somebody just got herself a life :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home