Hello Dunkirk!
Ok ok!! I have no excuse!! I only didn't have time to write in my blog and wasn't really motivated!
So now I know I will go to Dunkirk. I start on the 3rd of October so I have time to organize the stuff I want to bring in Dunkirk.
For the last 2 weeks, I've looked for a flat but it's very hard in September! Every student has already found something and the choice is reduced. I visited some rooms of 13 square metres...where I had to put a fridge a bed and so on in it! Great for 1 year!
Last Wednesday, I went to Dunkirk (again!) and I finally found a not very expensive flat! So I will live with 2 roommates, 2 guys of about 20 and 30years old! I saw the 30 years old man, he looks friendly... I will see when I move! I hope everything will be ok and my housemates will be as cool as the ones I had in Ireland!
A new adventure will begin :)
I went to the cinema to watch "Charlie and the chocolate factory". It was really good!!
Oh and a fucking stuff happened to my car! (the car I used in fact!). The car was parked just in front of my house and a fucking farmer passed on the way. He was looking at something and didn't take care of the way and went into my car!! So no more car... It can't be repaired!
So I'm often at home watching TV now...
I think that's all for the moment...
Talk to u later! :)
So now I know I will go to Dunkirk. I start on the 3rd of October so I have time to organize the stuff I want to bring in Dunkirk.
For the last 2 weeks, I've looked for a flat but it's very hard in September! Every student has already found something and the choice is reduced. I visited some rooms of 13 square metres...where I had to put a fridge a bed and so on in it! Great for 1 year!
Last Wednesday, I went to Dunkirk (again!) and I finally found a not very expensive flat! So I will live with 2 roommates, 2 guys of about 20 and 30years old! I saw the 30 years old man, he looks friendly... I will see when I move! I hope everything will be ok and my housemates will be as cool as the ones I had in Ireland!
A new adventure will begin :)
I went to the cinema to watch "Charlie and the chocolate factory". It was really good!!
Oh and a fucking stuff happened to my car! (the car I used in fact!). The car was parked just in front of my house and a fucking farmer passed on the way. He was looking at something and didn't take care of the way and went into my car!! So no more car... It can't be repaired!
So I'm often at home watching TV now...
I think that's all for the moment...
Talk to u later! :)


2 Comments:
At Sat Sep 17, 11:03:00 AM,
Schubi said…
yeaheah ... welcome back to bloggerland Cecile.
Oh, Hi Cáit :) had a late one, ha? No wonder after so many days offline :P
Surely the insurance company will pay whatever the car was worth at the time - at least they would in Germany. Yeah, SG52 was awfully deserted, and even though the Ceee Elll audia is back, its surely not the same :P in fact we didn't dare to ring the door, only drove by like nosy neighbours.
At Sun Sep 18, 03:28:00 PM,
Cecile said…
For my car, the insurance will give us some money but the car is 15 years old so we won't have much!
Yeah that must be very weird to come back in Carlow and see 52!! I already imagine when I come back for the graduations...!
You should become friends of the new 52, this way it would be as last year!
At least, there will be Ruairi!!
Post a Comment
<< Home