Fuckin' weather
There's a shitty weather today... It makes me lazy. Instead of doing my luggages, I'm watching a stupid manga on TV!
Well, I started to think of what I will take in Dunkirk. I start on Thursday. It will only last 2 hours so my parents come with me, we will put all my stuffs in my flat and we will go home in the afternoon. Afterwards I will leave on Sunday for I don't know how many weeks.
Last weekend, I was invited to a party. It was the 10th birthday of my cousin's wedding. His wife succeeded in wearing her wedding dress again!! That's crazy. In 10 years and after having 2 babies, she has the same weight! The party was funny. I drank wine and Champagne ;) and we danced until 5 am. The day after was a bit hard!
I don't have any car yet. Normally I had to have a Peugeot but the guy who had to sell it didn't bring it to us.... It sounds strange so maybe I will start to search another car. So for the moment, I will go to Dunkirk by train.
For the car which was broken, the costs if we wanted to repair it would be € 10,000 minimum!!! So now we' re sure we can't repair it!!
That's it for the moment. I gonna watch Dragon Ball Z. I don't know if it's famous in Germany or Ireland...
Well, I started to think of what I will take in Dunkirk. I start on Thursday. It will only last 2 hours so my parents come with me, we will put all my stuffs in my flat and we will go home in the afternoon. Afterwards I will leave on Sunday for I don't know how many weeks.
Last weekend, I was invited to a party. It was the 10th birthday of my cousin's wedding. His wife succeeded in wearing her wedding dress again!! That's crazy. In 10 years and after having 2 babies, she has the same weight! The party was funny. I drank wine and Champagne ;) and we danced until 5 am. The day after was a bit hard!
I don't have any car yet. Normally I had to have a Peugeot but the guy who had to sell it didn't bring it to us.... It sounds strange so maybe I will start to search another car. So for the moment, I will go to Dunkirk by train.
For the car which was broken, the costs if we wanted to repair it would be € 10,000 minimum!!! So now we' re sure we can't repair it!!
That's it for the moment. I gonna watch Dragon Ball Z. I don't know if it's famous in Germany or Ireland...


2 Comments:
At Wed Sep 28, 11:30:00 AM,
Schubi said…
Haha, well Dragon BallZ is on in both countries, I think it was RTÉ back home and its RTL2 over here. Don't particularly like it though.
At Fri Sep 30, 06:12:00 PM,
Cecile said…
Well, I agree with Sven. I don't really like Dragon Ball Z either but I like the song at the beginning. It remembers me my childhood... :p
Post a Comment
<< Home