So here I am. I live in Dunkirk now! The city is grand, there are lots of shops and a huge cinema (16 rooms!). People are quiet nice. Lots of chinese in my class so that's cool. My flatmates are also cool. Well, I prefer the oldest one. But I've always prefered the older people lol. The 20 years old guy is very nice but I have nothing to tell him! That's strange but anyway...
So the things I don't like in Dunkirk : My studies!! I think it will be hard!!! I don't like my english courses, the lecturer speaks too much french! So it's very boring, and imagine 50 people for an english class!!! How can u improve your level??
And for the german course, I don't have the level! It's so hard! We did an exercise today, I didn't understand a word of it!! The last 3 years were very bad for my german level, my lecturers were shit and I lost everything. So I have to work hard now. But now I'm wondering if I can go to Germany for my job placement...
Moreover, the university is not well organized so the rooms are too small for the class, and we never know where we have to go to have class.
We don't have the same levels because there's no selection to be accepted (now I understand why I was accepted!). So, we are too many students (50 instead of 30) and it's very difficult to improve!
But except this detail, all is fine :)
I still don't have a car so I go to Dunkirk by train on Sunday. And afterwards, I come back home for Oasis concert on the 23rd of October! :)
Btw, do u know "the coral"? It will be the first part of Oasis :)
So the things I don't like in Dunkirk : My studies!! I think it will be hard!!! I don't like my english courses, the lecturer speaks too much french! So it's very boring, and imagine 50 people for an english class!!! How can u improve your level??
And for the german course, I don't have the level! It's so hard! We did an exercise today, I didn't understand a word of it!! The last 3 years were very bad for my german level, my lecturers were shit and I lost everything. So I have to work hard now. But now I'm wondering if I can go to Germany for my job placement...
Moreover, the university is not well organized so the rooms are too small for the class, and we never know where we have to go to have class.
We don't have the same levels because there's no selection to be accepted (now I understand why I was accepted!). So, we are too many students (50 instead of 30) and it's very difficult to improve!
But except this detail, all is fine :)
I still don't have a car so I go to Dunkirk by train on Sunday. And afterwards, I come back home for Oasis concert on the 23rd of October! :)
Btw, do u know "the coral"? It will be the first part of Oasis :)


4 Comments:
At Sun Oct 09, 11:01:00 AM,
Cecile said…
I have the first CD of the Coral but not the last one. So if you have it... :)
Concerning older men, William knows but he's not jealous, fortunately!! :p
At Mon Oct 10, 06:03:00 PM,
Schubi said…
Hey Cécile, just about how old would "older" be? :-P
At Mon Oct 10, 06:06:00 PM,
Schubi said…
Ach ja, und wenn Du willst, koennen wir auch ein bisschen auf Deutsch emailen, kein Problem. Vielleicht hilft Dir das mit Deiner Vorlesung :)
At Wed Oct 19, 07:15:00 PM,
Schubi said…
Hey Cécile!
What's wrong in Dunkirk? No internet?
We want updates! We want gossip, news and stuff :-P
(c:
Post a Comment
<< Home