Cécile's blog

To keep in touch with people I can't see every day...

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Walk on...

Hey all!!
You want news and gossip so here I am!! ;)
I can't use Internet at my university because it's only for "professional" and not personal stuff. So if I want to update my CV it's ok but if I want to update my blog... There's a pb!!
I can go to cybercafes but I try not to spend money...
So my week was quite cool. I went to a restaurant with my class. We were about 60. I was to better know each other. I ate Couscous ;)
It was cool but there are definitely too many girls in my class!!! RGGG!! It's not that I don't like girls lol but there are less arguments and less gossip when there are more boys :)
The major part of my class has studied foreign languages before so they are really good in German and Spanish...
That's why I'm so bad in german compared to the others... I almost stopped this course yesterday because the head of department changed the subjects we can study. I explain: now I can stop my german course and start a new economic course! For an international program, that's really good to study only one foreign language... I really don't understand Dunkirk logic...!
So as I'm very bad in german, I wanted to stop this course but as I want to improve my german level, I will fight!! But it will be very difficult... So now we're only 5 in german class!
With my flatmates, all is fine. They are really nice and we have good chats together even with the youngest one!! :) I will take some pic of my flat this week and and email them afterwards!
I'm in Normandy during the week end because I go to Oasis concert on Sunday and ... to have a car for Dunkirk!! My parents lend me their little mazda. I drove this morning but it's quite hard to get used to!! (I've had many difficulties to have my driving license...) . I go to Le Havre this afternoon with it, I hope all will be ok because I'm not very confident.
Oh btw I'm watching TV and I've just seen that Schnappy was the 33rd most sold song in France! hehe I know some german people who will be happy to know this!
Tonight I'm invited to a party where I know nobody! It's a William's friend birthday that I don't even know... As u can see, good craic...
Cait I will bring u your CD box in 2 weeks! (I don't know if u remember!)

3 Comments:

  • At Wed Oct 26, 05:43:00 PM, Blogger Schubi said…

    Hey,

    good you're fighting on with German :P It'll pay off eventually.

    How was the party, the weekend and the Oasis concert?

    I bet it feels great to have a car, well, at least I'm feeling shyte without one. :)

    Outrageous that they don't let you do private stuff with the college internet ... ours is restricted to the end but those things the proxy lets through work without any restrictions :P

    Enjoy your stay in Ireland! And take many pics and most of all ... put all the goss online so I can enjoy it too :)

    A la prochaine,

    Sven.

     
  • At Wed Dec 14, 07:30:00 PM, Blogger Schubi said…

    Hey Hey ... quoi d 9?

     
  • At Tue Jan 31, 04:31:00 PM, Blogger Schubi said…

    ... Oct 22nd, ... you're not neglecting your blog, are you? :-P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home