Cécile's blog

To keep in touch with people I can't see every day...

Friday, September 21, 2007

I'm coming back!!

Hello everybody!
After more than 1 year without updating my blog, I'm coming back!!
I know it's difficult to all keep in touch, that's the reason I write again!
And I've been unemployed since last friday... I've got time now!
On Saturday, I go on holidays with Will in the us. We'll visit Boston, New york, philadelphia and some other things...
I'll tell you all!
I hope everybody's fine and you'll read me again on this blog :)

Write to u soon and have a good day!

3 Comments:

  • At Fri Sep 21, 10:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey ya girlie!

    Here is the first comment for more than one year !
    I hope I will have a card from us (well, only if I give you my new adress!)
    Anyway, enjoy your holiday !!!

    Auriele

     
  • At Fri Sep 21, 11:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Cécile, there is a new "blog" thing called Bebo, you should perhaps join that. www.bebo.com. can't wait to hear from you!! xx

     
  • At Tue Sep 25, 02:31:00 PM, Blogger Schubi said…

    Yeah ... missbulmers is back after 2 years of silence. Looking forward to your blogging. Blog you later.

    Sven
    http://blog.fword.de ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home