Home Sweet Home
Good afternoon all,
I came back from the usa last saturday. It was great!!
First we visited Boston. Next Salem with the famous witches!! Afterwards we went to Cape Cod, Philadelphia, Lancaster where we saw some Amish farmers (that's very amazing!). After that we gave back the car in Washington DC, we visited the city and we went by train to New York where we stayed 4 days.
And now I'm in Le Havre again... :(
I've got lots of souvenirs in my head : The freedom Trail in Boston, the Amish villages, the huge beaches in Cape Cod, Times Square, the big shop "M&M's World", Ellis Island, the big buildings, the little room we had in New York and so on....
I fulfilled my little girl's dream! Moreover, I saw the building of the TV series "Friends" in Greenwich Village!
We couldn't visited everything in New York because of Sept 11th. For instance, we cannot go at the top of the statue of liberty anymore. And to go just in front of it, we have to be scanned and so on (as at the airport). It's very strict. There are policemen everywhere.
We were lucky, it was very sunny over there. Almost 30 degrees C. each day!
American people are nice and they all told us France was a beautiful country!
Only William drove the car, it was too expensive for 2 drivers. So I didn't try the "automatic" car! Highways are very surprising with 4 ways each side! Quite different from France... And the speed is more limited in the usa than in France.
We are looking forward to our next travel. We are already thinking of our next destination...
Maybe California or Alaska but not before we are 25 years old (Renting a car before 25 is very expensive in the USA!!)
So back to reality, I'm still unemployed, I haven't looked for a job yet...
nad I don't know what to do : go on in sea transport domain or try another domain where I could earn more money before it's too late... Dilemna...
Blog u soon!
Cécile
I came back from the usa last saturday. It was great!!
First we visited Boston. Next Salem with the famous witches!! Afterwards we went to Cape Cod, Philadelphia, Lancaster where we saw some Amish farmers (that's very amazing!). After that we gave back the car in Washington DC, we visited the city and we went by train to New York where we stayed 4 days.
And now I'm in Le Havre again... :(
I've got lots of souvenirs in my head : The freedom Trail in Boston, the Amish villages, the huge beaches in Cape Cod, Times Square, the big shop "M&M's World", Ellis Island, the big buildings, the little room we had in New York and so on....
I fulfilled my little girl's dream! Moreover, I saw the building of the TV series "Friends" in Greenwich Village!
We couldn't visited everything in New York because of Sept 11th. For instance, we cannot go at the top of the statue of liberty anymore. And to go just in front of it, we have to be scanned and so on (as at the airport). It's very strict. There are policemen everywhere.
We were lucky, it was very sunny over there. Almost 30 degrees C. each day!
American people are nice and they all told us France was a beautiful country!
Only William drove the car, it was too expensive for 2 drivers. So I didn't try the "automatic" car! Highways are very surprising with 4 ways each side! Quite different from France... And the speed is more limited in the usa than in France.
We are looking forward to our next travel. We are already thinking of our next destination...
Maybe California or Alaska but not before we are 25 years old (Renting a car before 25 is very expensive in the USA!!)
So back to reality, I'm still unemployed, I haven't looked for a job yet...
nad I don't know what to do : go on in sea transport domain or try another domain where I could earn more money before it's too late... Dilemna...
Blog u soon!
Cécile


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home